AS-3916/VRC Low Profile Antenna
- Frequency Range: 30 MHz to 88 MHz
- VSWR: 3.5:1
- Power Handling: 100 W Average
- Extremely Rugged and Reliable
- Base Mount for Placement Flexibility
- Reduced Height Compared to Other VHF Whips
- Easy Assembly/Disassembly
The AS-3916/VRC is a rugged, low profile, broadband vehicular whip antenna system designed to provide VHF communications for a range of turreted military vehicles.
The complete antenna system is comprised of a thin, short, stainless steel whip and an impedance matching unit base allowing a continuous transmitting power of 100 Watts with a maximum VSWR of 3.5:1 over the frequency band.
The AS-3916/VRC features EMP (ElectroMagnetic Pulse) and high voltage protection. High voltage isolation to 20 kVRMS offers safety to personnel and equipment in the case of accidental contact with overhead powerlines.