- Frequency Range: 240 MHz to 320 MHz
- VSWR: 2.5:1
- Power Handling: 50 W Average
- Excellent low angle performance
- Performs with or without a ground plane
- Rugged and reliable design
- Designed to meet MIL-S-901 and MIL-STD-167
The VSAT-2432-SB is an omni-directional, Low Horizon Satellite antenna covering the frequency band of 240 - 320MHz. The VSAT-2432-SB is ideally suited for fast, on the move SATCOM applications in a shipboard environment.
The VSAT-2432-SB antenna provides right-hand circular polarization and boasts a power handling capability of 50 Watts and less than 2.5:1 VSWR across the entire operating band.
The VSAT-2432-SB antenna comes in a one piece construction with a mounting flange capable of being fastened to any flat surface. The VSAT-2432-SB is comprised of an aluminum base with aluminum sidewalls and a fibreglass dome.
The antenna comes standard finished with an epoxy polymide basecoat with a silicone alkyd topcoat in haze grey.