VTGS-20BH-AM Steel Tower
- Extra Heavy Duty
- Rugged galvanized steel construction
- Hinged base secures with locking pin and bolts
- Integral ladder on gin pole side
- Accepts VGP-17AM Gin Pole
- Available up to five feet high in one-foot increments
The VTGS-20BH-AM series of steel towers provides a very convenient method of installing and erecting Valcom's V330-AM antenna series:
These are intended for use with the VGP-17AM Gin Pole, available separately. In addition to easing antenna installation, these towers are used to:
- achieve ground clearance to avoid snow build-up
- provide means of mounting auxiliary equipment
Quick Reference Data
VTGS-20BH-AM is the standard model number for Valcom's heavy duty steel hinged tower. The antenna mounting plate comes in two different configurations, as shown below.
Substitute "X" in the model number for the mounting plate that is required. Substitute "Y" in the model number for the height of tower required in two-foot increments.
Unless otherwise specified, the standard nominal height is 5 feet (1.5 M).