VTGS-20 Steel Tower
- Rugged galvanized steel construction
- Hinged base secures with locking pin and bolts
- Integral ladder on gin pole side
- Accepts VGP-10 or VGP-17 Gin Pole
- Available up to eight feet high in two-foot increments
The VTGS-20BH series of steel towers provides a very convenient method of installing and erecting four Valcom antenna series:
- achieve ground clearance to avoid snow build-up
- provide means of mounting auxiliary equipment
A "Tower MTG Kit" is available to facilitate the mounting of couplers or other equipment.
Quick Reference Data
VTGS-20BH is the standard model number for Valcom's heavy duty steel hinged tower. The antenna mounting plate comes in four different configurations, as shown below.
Substitute "X" in the model number for the mounting plate that is required. Substitute "Y" in the model number for the height of tower required in two-foot increments.
Unless otherwise specified, the standard nominal height is four feet (1.2 M).