VWB-56000 UHF/SHF Antenna
- Frequency Range: 500 MHz to 6 GHz
- VSWR: 2.5:1
- Power Handling: 100 W Average
- Wide Bandwidth
- Performs with or without a Ground Plane
- Extremely Rugged and Reliable Design
- Base Mount for Replacement Flexibility
- Easy Assembly/Disassembly
The VWB-56000 is a UHF/SHF dipole-style antenna designed to provide UHF and SHF communications for a range of military applications. It is designed for use with today's cutting edge, wide-band, frequency agile radios. The VWB-56000 boasts a power handling capability of up to 100 Watts and less than 2.5:1 VSWR across the entire operating band of 500 MHz to 6000 MHz.
The VWB-56000 antenna comes in a two piece construction. Dipole style radiators are sealed inside a fibreglass envelope with an integral mounting spring attached. This assembly then threads securely into an aluminum mounting flange which attaches to the vehicle using a standard NATO 4-hole pattern. This offers a compact antenna design that is extremely rugged, reliable and easy to use.